Future Graduates Ltd. is now an official representative in the GCC for the University for the Creative Arts (UCA) in the UK. UCA is the top creative specialist university in the UK, offering pre-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Creative Arts, Architecture Business and Technology.
UCA has been providing creative education for 160 years and they are considered as the 2nd largest provider of creative education in Europe. Based in scenic Surrey and Kent, the University for Creative Arts has campuses in Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham and Rochester. UCA’s Business School for the Creative Industries is the first of its kind in the UK.
At the heart of the creative industries, the University for Creative Arts is 100% creative. Their students develop their skills and thinking in environments that replicate the studios found within the creative industries, alongside peers on courses spanning arts, business and technology.
Oscar-winning film makers and animators, world-renowned fashion designers, television presenters and Turner-Prize nominees are just some of UCA’s high-profile graduates who have enriched the world with their creative talents. Taught and guided by their experienced, industry-connected academic staff, their students reap the benefits of studying at the highest-ranked creative specialist in the UK.
Over the past year, UCA has consolidated their position as the highest-ranked creative specialist in the UK:
- UCA has been named Modern University of the Year by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
- Ranked 25th in the THE ‘Table of Tables’ which identifies the top thirty UK institutions based on an average ranking across multiple league tables.
- The Guardian League Table 2020 positions UCA as 13th out of all UK universities.
- The University for the Creative Arts is the highest placed specialist creative university in all three UK league tables (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, the Guardian League Table, and the Complete University Guide).
- The University for the Creative Arts the UK’s No.1 specialist creative university for employability in the most recent Destinations of Leavers in Higher Education (DLHE) 2018. 96.9% of their graduates are either in employment or further study within six months of graduation.
- The Office for Student has recognised the quality of UCA’s teaching and awarded us ‘Gold’ in the Teaching Excellence Framework.
- UCA students regularly win awards across the creative subjects. In the past year their students have won prestigious awards in creative sectors including architecture, graphic design, fine art, photography, film, animation and crafts.
- The latest Research Exercise Framework (REF 2014) confirms UCA’s position as one of the top ten research communities in art and design, with 93% of their research designated as internationally recognised for quality, and 64% of their research submissions classed as world leading and internationally excellent in terms of originality, significance and thoroughness.
For more information, please contact us.